Sunday, August 3, 2008

All Grown Up...

Okay, so recently I got a huge dose of reality: I'm all grown up. Yes, yes, I know. I'm 31, and so I've been "all grown up" for many years now, but I guess it never really hits until your best friend from college, that I have known for thirteen years now, has a baby. A baby.

Yes, you see the nine month progression, and of course the "want to meet up for a glass of wine?" quickly comes to a halt. But despite the nine months of anticipation, it never really prepares you for when she comes through the door holding her child. "So, Danielle, are you babysitting?" Oh wait, yeah - that's your new baby boy. Gulp.

Well, glasses of red wine will have to be replaced with bottles for a little while...!

So, here are pictures of my very dear friend's newest family member. Isn't he beautiful? It helps that mom and dad are also very beautiful people.

So, here are some of my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!

Beth





He's talking to mom... not bad for about 10 days old, huh? ;)




0 comments: