Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ants, beware!

This morning, I am sitting here (literally) laughing out loud as I review pictures.

Yesterday morning, I met up with a family that I have known for years now. The little boy is awesome… he’s two now and FULL of energy. I love it! He ran all around the park looking for bugs on trees. He screamed when he found one, and then smacked it. Sometimes he missed, and sometimes he didn’t (yuck!) Check out the expressions on this little boy – soooo funny!!!!

Enjoy!

Beth


Dad picked him up to see the leaves... but he was strongly objecting as the branches were quite near his head. This one just cracks me up...
Okay, in this picture, I did what I often do to become engaged with a little toddler... "so, is that (I point to the toy bear)...is that a donkey??" And most kids have GOT to think I am the world's dumbest photographer. Well, this boy was absolutely disgusted that I didn't know my animals. This was his reaction to my question:

Found a bug...


Bug is about to die...

Bug dies. Everyone celebrates...









0 comments: