Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cranbrook with the Lee Family

On Thursday, I met up with a family at Cranbrook. Many people ask if I shoot at Cranbrook. The answer is yes: if you are an alumni. Otherwise, Cranbrook's rules are quite strict, and the fees associated with shooting at the grounds are prohibitive.

I have shot there on multiple occasions, and am always blown away by the sheer beauty of the grounds. It is gorgeous. (The gardens remind me of the gardens where I grew up in England... yes, I spent about five years in England - but that's a long story in itself...)

Anyway, the I met up with the Lee family, and they were dressed so perfectly: perfect hair, matching outfits, and they even had perfectly painted toes on all the girls. It was great. Their preparation, along with the grounds, made for gorgeous pictures.

Some people tend to like more artsy black and white photographic art, while others like more traditional photographic art. I have worked with the Lee family before, and I happen to know that they prefer the more hand-colored, traditional look. For that reason, I have prepared their images in a very special way.

Here are some of my favorites from the session... Enjoy!


I love this picture of the brother giving his sister a kiss...
Mom and daughter... aren't they both beautiful???


0 comments: