Sunday, August 10, 2008

Little Swimmer

A little while ago, one of my favorite clients called me up asking if I would do a pool shoot. My answer: “OF COURSE!” (I have done these in the past and they are fun!)

The shoot was hilarious. Babies swimming… babies flying through the air… babies with rubber duckies. It was great! Actually, there was only one baby – a super cute little boy. He was such a sport about everything – he swam underwater, and then on his back. (I’m pretty sure I didn’t learn anything about swimming until I was five… he is TWO!)

Anyway, here are my favorites from the session…

Enjoy!

Beth


(We took these while he was still dry... which wasn't very long!)


He was not super excited about posing in his hat (because he knew the 'dumb' hat photographs were holding him up from getting in the pool.)


This one cracks me up... Dad is realllly tall. Two year old boys aren't so much... They were both peacefully floating side by side for a little while.

AIR BABY!!!!!!!!!






Doesn't this look like he should have a taco in his hand? ;)
(Mom flipped it up so I could see his face better...)



0 comments: