Sunday, August 3, 2008

Office Assistant


It has become apparent to Tristan and I that we are in need of some more help. We are very flattered to be working so much, but it would be nice to have a day off sometime too!

On that note, I am looking to hire an office manager. This person ideally will boss me around, (tell me where I need to be for appointments and do the scheduling) and help handle the books and ordering. This person will not be doing any picture development, picture taking, etc. (I am not looking for photographers...!)

So, if any of you know of a reliable, honest, well-spoken individual that is good at tying bows (some of you out there will know what I am talking about) ... anyway, if you know someone like that, I would love a good recommendation. I am looking for this person to work about 2-3 days per week, depending upon workload.

One of the perks: Free shoots for their families! And a crazed photographer for a boss!

;)

Thanks!

Beth

0 comments: