Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gina

Every August I generally have reason to celebrate for a week - and this year was no exception. My best friend Gina, who is an actress in California, comes in to Detroit for a week. (I keep trying to convince her to move to Manhattan... so much closer!)

I always say that when she gets discovered, I am probably going to wind up in jail. I will go to opening night of one of her movies, and then when I see her on that big screen I will make a complete idiot out of myself. "Whhhhhoooooo!!!!". Then I will spend the next 24 hours in a black and white striped jumpsuit. ;) ...but it will be oh so worth it!

Anyway, Gina came into town and needed a new headshot. I wanted to get a headshot where Gina's eyes are just piercing - so much so that you want to know more about her (and hence, call her for an audition). Here's my favorite one of the bunch:

Well, I should get going. I have to head out for Sandy Puc's Bellies and Babies Tour where I will be working in the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep booth. Sandy is extremely talented, it will be good to see her at the event.

Have a good day everyone!

Beth

1 comments:

Kari Dawson said...

Beth! I was in Southfield for the event and I didn't see you there! I should have called you. It was the best $50 I've ever spent! Great shot of Gina too byw! Call me!