Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Laura --> World's Best Office Manager

It is official!!! Beth Merritt Photography welcomes Laura, our new Office Manager. We are now a team of three. Laura is fabulous, and has already made a huge difference around here.

Despite my best attempts (staying up until midnight to get orders finished, etc.), I could not keep up by myself. I have always thought of what we do as very customized sort of product, and with that very customized product should come impeccable customer service. Well, with a team of two, we weren't there yet - no matter how hard we tried. However, thanks to Laura, things are really changing...!

Also, we are in fact planning a charity event as we speak (many of you have asked about it over the past couple weeks). I think most of you know that I strongly believe that we should all give back to our community, and what better way than free pictures??! Keep checking back here for more information.

Have a good night everyone...!

Beth

0 comments: