Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quick Update...

I just wanted to report a couple updates about Beth Merritt Photography...

HIRED!
I am happy to report that I hired an assistant on Saturday. She will work from Monday-Friday and help to ensure a prompt response is given to each and every client. Words cannot express how excited I am to have someone to help out. Tristan recently got sick with bronchitis, and was out for a week. Needless to say, we got SLAMMED with work in July. (Yes, it's a good problem to have...but it's still a problem!)

CHARITY TIME!
So those of you that know me, know I think it is very important to give back to our community. We will be announcing a charity event sometime in the next few weeks. We will have abbreviated shoots, and like last year the sitting fee will go directly to charity and I will be giving out some sort of freebie in return for your donation. It's really a win-win, and I love ding it.

On that note, if anyone has any great charities that they might recommend, I would love to hear about them. Right now, I am leaning toward Haven, The Amercian Cancer Society, World Vision, and Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. I like to let people choose - and plus, World Vision is cool because you basically get to go shopping with your money! ;)

CHRISTMAS...
Yes, Irealize it's August folks... but the holiday season is popping up in stores (isn't that just nuts???) But the calendar is starting to fill up for our busy season (September through December 15th is generally nuts.) So, if you would like schedule a session, I would suggest contacting the studio sooner than later. We will try to accomodate everyone, but trust me that those 11:30 and 11:45 slots go quick...!

HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS...
We started doing a bit of senior work last year, and have been taken on by storm this year with new work. (We are very flattered!) We are working to get the new website and the literature up to date. It should be ready to go soon... well disclaimer: when I say soon, I mean after next Saturday when my new office manager gets here... ;)



Have a good day everyone! Time to put the computer away for a while... whew!

:)

Beth

0 comments: