Monday, July 28, 2008

Chelsea

On Saturday afternoon, Chelsea and I met up to go to downtown Birmingham for her Senior Photograph session. Now, this session was going to be like no other: her dad, a fellow photographer, and person who let's just say has some authority over me, was going to be the judge of these photos. No room for error!

So, as I was convincing Chelsea that we should ask a police officer for permission to tresspass on their property (which we did get permission for)... I thought it better that he wasn't there to witness this first hand!

As a photographer, you are always searching for new and different places to shoot... and sometimes they just happen to be inside the Birmingham Police parking lot...

...or in the middle of the street!


Okay, so we were in the middle of the street, but downtown Birmingham had been closed off...
(so it wasn't so bad...)

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the rest of the session. I've had these vector frames for quite a while, so I decided to try them out tonight. I like them - they are a little different - and yes, a little crazy!

Enjoy...!

Beth





1 comments:

Dayna said...

oh beth! I absolutly love love love that one in the street!!! I hope they approved! :)