Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Third Shoot Ever...

So many of you might remember this picture:


Folks, this was (I think) my third shoot ever. Regardless, I remember being terrified... (You haven't lived until you have multiple sets of eyes just staring at you all at once ..."okay, do something with me". YIKES.) I think I have since then semi-perfected the art of looking like I know what I'm doing?? Maybe not. ;)

But I also remember the family being so fabulous. Mom was so kind, and the kids were so full of life...! Well, it's a few years later, and the entire family came back to visit me! As I remember, they are a very kind, and very geniune family.

The girl in this session is one of my favorite subjects to shoot. She doesn't love to get her picture taken that much - not a lot anyway. But she has these amazing expressions that are fabulous.
(I think in the picture below she is looking at a tadpole??? I could follow her around and photograph her forever... I take that back; when I get my lens back... then I could photograph her forever. I miss that lens!!!!!!!!)

Anyway, here are some of my favorite from the shoot.

Enjoy!

Beth

Family photography "Beth Style"... oh yes, we do the boring family shot - but then I change it up!!!! ;)


Okay, so for some reason this summer, I have become addicted to toes. When I suggested this shot, you should have seen the reactions. Some were excited. Some thought I needed my head checked. It's definitely not for everyone, but I think it's fun!)

(I suppose you could take credit for better looking feet - because no one can be sure with this many people!!!) ;)

0 comments: