Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Cosgrove Girls

Yesterday morning I was also visited by three beautiful blonde ladies: one mom and two daughters. (Dad was at Oakland Hills watching the tournament.)

I remembered these girls very fondly from a school that I do work for. They are such good natured, cute little ladies – and they are wonderful to work with! These are the kind of clients that you'd like to clone and trade for the grumpy ones. :)

These kind of shoots really keep me going as a photographer. (I have been sitting in this chair for about 10 hours straight between last night and today…ughhhh...) But when I look at pictures like this, I know that I am doing something more than just snapping a picture – I feel like I am capturing a family’s relationship for them to remember for years to come. And that alone is worth the ten hours in the chair. ;)

Here are some of my favorites from the session…

Enjoy!










I think this one's definitely doing to make the website... She's not looking at anything (her mom and her sister are behind her). She's admiring herself in her mom's glasses. I love it. :)





0 comments: