Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blog Promotion

I am discovering that many folks don't know that can can easily subscribe to my blog by e-mail. Everytime that I update the blog, you will be notified by e-mail. (I am a blog fanatic, and I subscribe to a bunch of blogs by e-mail.) See this box for your e-mail address under the archives? (About right here as of May 27th) ---------------->

(That's where you sign up!)

Anyway... as an incentive to sign up, I am offering half off session fees for anyone who signs up for my blog between now and the end of June. I will e-mail you a coupon that will give you 50% off your June, July, or August session.

So basically, you get $40 free for getting e-mails of cute kids, sometimes in a Tiffany's box, sometimes being held upside down, sometimes pouting... but always, always very cute.

:)

Beth

0 comments: