Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Communion

Graceful and absolutely beautiful. That is the only way to describe the little girl that I had the honor of photographing yesterday afternoon.

I have known this girl since birth, (her Uncle and Aunt are two of our best friends), and we have always commented on how beautiful this girl was when she was a baby - and still is many years later. (Dad, you are going to have fun when she is a teenager!!! hee hee...)

I did a lot of family pictures too. (As most of you guys know, my favorite shots are the relationship shots...) It's always a TON of fun to photograph people you know. You can ask them to do lots of crazy stuff... and believe me, I did! ;)

Here are some of my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!

Beth



The rosary and bracelet was hand-made by her Mom. It was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen! (I should be posting a picture of it in color - the black and white doesn't do it justice!)



She was pretty serious for the shoot. But her little brother wasn't! ;)


This little animal is a special gift from long ago, and is very important to this family. I always ask clients to bring items that are important to the shoot so we can make sure we capture them as well...


0 comments: