Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kids and Keys

On Saturday morning, I had the pleasure of meeting a new family, with a super cute little boy who just turned one. He is just starting to walk, and it's adorable.

He wasn't feeling real well during the shoot, and fortunately, Mom brought Goldfish to cheer him up a bit. However, Mom also brought keys...

To this day, I will never understand kids obsession with keys and cellphones. Want to make a child happy? Give him keys or a cellphone to play with (and just hope he doesn't hit the "talk" button!)

Anyway, here are my favorites from this session...

Enjoy!

Beth




This picture cracks me up! I had his mom doing crazy stuff (I think at this point I asked her to do jumping jacks???)... anyway, when she started, this was the expression I got. Sooooo funny!


Keys... yea!
Keys... yum!
See, I told you - kids like keys!!! ;)


0 comments: