Saturday, May 10, 2008

Studio Time!

I haven't mentioned much about my studio on the blog lately, but a lot has changed since April 1st. I now have a huge 4ft x 6ft softbox and a strip light - both are just wonderful for shooting in the studio. (Softbox light just can't compare to anything else!)

An awesome family came to grab some "milestone" pictures for birthdays. Get this: They almost had to reschedule due to the eleven birthday parties they have this month. Eleven! Wow!

I loved the outfits on the two kids, and mom was a great sport when I asked her to jump in to the pictures. (I love the first picture!)

Here are my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!




I know, I know... imagine me - putting a picture of really cool eyelashes on the blog... ;) I just had to post it. I really like it!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful I love the first one.