Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lollipops

I am fortunate to have many wonderful families that I deal with, and on Saturday one of my favorite families came to visit me for a shoot. They have just had a beautiful little girl (check out her eyes... have you ever seen any so blue???) ...and anyway, they were a ton of fun to photograph.

It's always fun to photograph families - but it's sooo much more fun to photograph children and families who I know and who feel comfortable around me. Most of you know that anything goes with me... but for some reason, most of you don't pick up on that until your second or third visit... ;)

But anyway, we thoroughly explored my collection of lollipops. (What a wonderful invention!) We had big ones and small ones, and the only real dilemma of the day was when mom stole the center (tootsie roll) inside the lollipop - big drama! (Oh to be a toddler again!)

Anyway, here are my favorites from the session.

Enjoy!

Beth











0 comments: