Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Water

An old friend of mine recently asked me to take pictures of her two year old. Now, most people dread "the terrible twos", but personally, two year-olds are among my favorite to photograph. So curious... so boisterous... so independent... just hilarious!

So this particular little guy had recently learned to love water. And my goodness, is he ever smart! If he saw a pipe in/near the ground, he said "water". If he saw a puddle, he said "water"... everything was all about water. So you can imagine his face when he saw the fountain..."WATER!!!!". He was so excited.

Mom is pregnant with twins, and was a real trooper... carrying him around - sometimes upside down. ;) She was even a trooper when the little guy discovered throwing the ball into the fountain to create a big splash: all over her. (Gotta' love two year old boys!)

Here are some of my favorites from the session. They definitely require 'narration'... ;)

Enjoy!

Beth

Discovering water in the fountain...


"Water"... (notice the "W")... so cute!

I just sprayed my mom with the ball in the water!!!


Discovering the biggest stick ever....
Classic two year old expression, (all this from this big, mysterious stick...)
Upside down. (This is probably my favorite.)

Hanging out with mom....


Classic two year old "I object" face...



0 comments: