Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rachel (Take One)

On Saturday, I met Rachel for the first time. Not only is she beautiful, but she is extremely kind and really a lot of fun to be around. (It's my experience that sometimes really beautiful people are not always super kind... but not this girl!)

Rachel is currently a junior in high school (she will be a Senior in the fall) and came to me for High School Senior pictures. About 10 minute into the shoot a terrible thunderstorm started. (Hail, torrential downpours, etc.) So instead of calling the whole thing off, we bailed and went to the studio, where the weather is always a lovely 70 degrees and dry. ;)

We still need to complete the outdoor session, so I'll post those after the session is done.

Here are my favorites from yesterday... Enjoy!

Beth






0 comments: