Thursday, May 15, 2008

The most peaceful baby...

Yesterday I had the privilege of taking pictures of one of the most peaceful babies I have ever encountered. I swear this little girl could sleep anywhere! Well, the photographer, along with Mom and Dad might have exploited her sleeping abilities a little bit. (But it was too cute to resist!)

I had a Tiffany's box laying nearby, and it made for the perfect prop for a three week old little girl. (Folks this is exactly why I strongly encourage my clients to get pictures within the first 2-3 weeks of life. They like to sleep - a lot! And we can take full advantage of it!)

Here are my favorites from the shoot... (Warning: There are lots!)

Enjoy!

Beth




Smiling... ;) (So cute!)

(a close up of her smiling...)


More "Tiffany-style" posing...
A moment with Mom...
...and a moment with Dad.
"Posing" on an ottoman.
"Air-baby"
This is the dress that her mom wore home from the hospital when mom was a baby. Isn't that super cool? (And mom's childhood stuffed animal, as well.)



Heirlooms are a really important of any shoot. If you have something that's important to your family, make sure you bring it along!




0 comments: