Sunday, May 4, 2008

Little Girls

I was delighted to meet these two sweet girls yesterday. Many times, I go into a shoot "blind", not knowing exactly what shape, size, (mood!), or even the number of people I will be photographing. But when these two girls popped out of the car, I couldn't stop smiling. (Soooo cute!)

The girls were wonderful, despite the occasional rain shower, and Grandma even showed up to get some photos with the girls.

Here are my favorites from the shoot...

Enjoy!

Beth




Mid-air shot. Doesn't this make you wish you were two again???



Such a beautiful little face...



I love this shot!



Super-baby!!!! (I was laying down shooting up at the sky.... if you wonder why I always look like Johnny Cash at every shoot - wearing all black - it's because I am on the ground for 90% of the session!)





0 comments: