Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wallpapers...




Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Anne Ruthmann, a former Detroiter who is a wonderfully talented photographer. She is just one of those people that are way beyond their years in terms of knowledge. She just knows so much about so many things!

Well, I just checked out her blog... (I have become addicted to blogs after spending a week with 40 photographers)... and she has a wonderful little perk she offers her clients: Cool desktop wallpaper photographs. What a great idea!
Many of you have commented on the sunset pictures I recently took in North Carolina. So, here they are... I have resized some of them for usage on a desktop.

To download any one of them, click on the images above, right click on the next image you see and select "Save As"...

Enjoy!


Beth

1 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Beautiful pics! Love the new changes you made to the look of your blog too! :-)