Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Today Show Segment

The Today Show did in fact come through... in a very big way.

Here is the link to the Today Show Segment. I want to warn my readers that it's a very powerful story, and might trigger some strong emotions. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23481435#23481435

So many people ask me how I do it.... it's simple: I do it. Period. And I don't over analyze the situation. I feel very strongly that God has blessed me with an ability that I have an obligation to share. And it's that simple. I have an obligation. If I don't show up to the shoot because I am intimidated, who is going to help these families?

I called three hospitals today that were not fully utilizing our services. All the hospitals were excited to hear about our services. My hope is that families will be told about this by hospitals and friends, and that the 40+ NILMDTS Michigan photographers will be able to assist immediately.

Is it a sad story? Yes. But it does happen. And we are here to help the families that need us.

God bless...

Beth

0 comments: