Friday, March 21, 2008

HIRED!

I have a new employee, and he is the best thing that has happened to my business in a long time.

His name is Tristan and he is an extremely kind, bright and energetic individual. He did so much in one day... so much that I think I might get my life back soon!! (Whooowee!!)

For those of you that are professional photographers that are still struggling though your workflow yourself - HIRE SOMEONE! The feeling when you see them step into your studio and say "what can I do?" is priceless. The only thing better than that is when they say "okay, I'm done... what should I do next?"

; )

Beth

2 comments:

abbyrosephoto said...

hey beth! Congrats - wanna share him?! ;-)

Great seeing you in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby... No you cannot! You might meet him and what happens if he likes you better??? He might quit!!! (hee hee...)

It was great seeing you too!

Beth