Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Sessions and Vegas Update!


It occurred to me late yesterday that I should post a note about Spring sessions... folks, we are filling up fast! June is actually starting to book up now. There are still a couple of slots open, but if you want an outdoor session this spring, I do suggest you call soon!

I hope all is well in Detroit. Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day in Vegas. If you thought people were crazy on a normal Vegas Day, you should have been here. The strip was very green, very loud, and... well, let's just say Vegas consumed quite a bit of green beer yesterday.... :)

Well, I am off to another class!... Hope all is well in Detroit!

Beth

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Beth, we're going through BM Blog withdrawl here, so please post some more vegas updates! :-) Happy Easter!

-CS