Friday, March 21, 2008

"Okay, Beth, we're going through BM Blog withdrawl here..."

...'nuf said. Beth's been slackin'!
Contrary to what it may seem like, I have not been bored! I have five shoots this weekend. It’s really busy – but very fun as well.

Here is the shoot from this morning:

Cutie-pies from the Birmingham Early Childhood Center. Linda McGuire is the Director there and she does a wonderful job… When I walked in the kids were singing with the teachers, playing with play-doh, playing dress up with silly hats, and just having a wonderful time. It was a truly happy place, and made me want to be four years old again.

Thank you so much to Linda and her staff for letting me photograph such a wonderful place!
Here are my favorites from this morning... (I am posting more than normal because I think they are hilarious!)

Enjoy!

Beth

______________________

I love this girl's eyes...

Hats...!
...and more hats!
The Little guys went out for a brief ride through the park to get a breath of fresh air before nap time!
I love this little girl's giggle... too cute!
Such a tender expression. I remember this girl fondly from last fall...

A quick cooking lesson...
The Bear song (yes, there are adorable little gestures that go with the song...)

This little girl was comparing spoons with the boy next to her. She decided she needed the pink spoon and he needed her green spoon! This picture was taken seconds before orchestrating the spoon swap deal...
More from the cooking lesson...

0 comments: