Saturday, March 22, 2008

Expressions (Possibly the funniest ever???)

Okay, I literally had tears in my eyes from laughing during this shoot. This little lady is possibly the most charismatic person I have ever had the honor of photographing...

She was telling us a story about Tinkerbell and her Dad and her were debating the validity of some of the facts in the story. Well, this little lady tells stories with her hands... and man, did I ever click that shutter like lightening to catch them. (For the record, crying during a shoot is less than ideal because you can't see squat...!?!!) I wish I could have video taped what she was saying. It was hilarious!

Anyway, here are my favorites from the session. If I had an award for funniest shoot ever, it would go to this girl - hands down!

Enjoy!

Beth


Her little brother. He didn't like my frog's sounds... (he was really funny too...)

A tender moment with Daddy... (I love this shot!)
Storytelling with Mommy... (So cute!)
She was demonstrating Ballet's "first position"... ;)



3 comments:

Jen I-M said...

Beth,

You are an amazing and talented artist. Thanks for snapping so quickly with our antsy and precocious pair.

We can't wait to see the whole shoot!

Jen I-M

Jen I-M said...

Beth,
You have an amazing talent and we are glad you are so willing to work w/ our antsy and precocious two.

Can't wait to see them all!

Jen I-M

Anonymous said...

These two cuties are my niece and nephew...and I absolutely love the photo's you have done of them!!! Your work is wonderful, and as a nanny I've been recommending you to every family I know!