Monday, March 3, 2008

Shameless Bribery!


I am going to tweak my website just a bit, and I am trying to solicit comments from current clients that have dealt with me in the past. In the past, some of you have said nice things about what I do, and I would like to put those quotes on my website.

That said, I am shamelessly bribing you guys for your comments! If anyone would like to send me a quote that I can use on my website, I will send you a $25 gift certificate in the mail. (Is that terrible to bribe folks? Probably. Am I going to anyway? You bet!)
I have lots of really nice e-mails, but I never know what folks would and would not be comfortable with me posting on the website, so I hesitate to use any of the comments. I will probably set up the comments like this “Beth Merritt is one of the most patient people I have ever met” – Sally S., Troy (Actually I get this actual comment a lot as parents are leaving the studio after a shoot. It always makes me laugh.) But I will be hiding the last name and only using the last initial and city. So anyway, if any of you would like to participate in my shameless bribery, I would appreciate it so much!!!
Thank you!
Beth

PS: I'm working on a website to show off my wedding photography a bit more. It is way too hidden in the current website... More to come!

0 comments: