Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Trivia...

I did a First Communion shoot yesterday evening for a friend of mine. Her daughter was absolutely gorgeous! This young lady did very well considering she had to be posed over and over again. (Parents think it's a lot more work to let kids loose in the studio or outdoors and chase them... not so much! Kids hate to stand still!)

One of the pictures below is of her hands, dress, and the rosary. While I was posing her, the little lady was commenting on how I was even "posing Jesus" (I was moving the rosary into position for the shot)... And then, without hesitation, she said, "Mom do you think she knows that Jesus died on a Friday and not on a Sunday?". I had to hide my smile so that I didn't embarrass her. (Sooo cute!) I explained that it was a very good question, but my father is a Presbyterian Minister, and so I pretty much have the Easter trivia covered... but I was still grinning when I was editing the pictures today. Too funny!

Happy Easter everyone!

;)

Beth



This rosary was her mother's... very cool!


1 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Beth -

I looooove these pictures! This is everything I wanted for my daughter's Communion pictures and more. I really appreciate the extraordinary patience you had with posing her, which I know wasn't easy. I especially love the one here in which she is looking down and praying. She looks so peaceful. I looked at the whole session, and there are so many beautiful shots. I will definitely pass the word about your great work. You are extremely talented!