Monday, June 30, 2008

Congratulations Chris and Kehley!

On Saturday, I had the honor of shooting Chris and Kehley's wedding here in Alabama. The family was very kind and really wonderful to be around, which made shooting the wedding a real pleasure!

The wedding was my first time ever meeting the bride and groom, which was definitely a first! Shelli, the sister of the bride has been a client of mine for many years. (You know that picture of the triplets holding hands? Well, Shelli is their mom.) They asked me to fly down and shoot the wedding in Alabama, and I was honored to be asked.

I have posted a slideshow of pictures from the day on my website. It can be found at www.bethmerritt.com/Slideshows/_______ (the couple's new last name with a capital M and the rest all lowercase.)

Okay, well here are some of MY favorites from the wedding - as opposed to Lee's ;)

Enjoy!

Beth




The flower girl... isn't she adorable??



The three triplets, giggling at mom and dad. The little boy on the right is just cracking up - so funny!



0 comments: