Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rachel (Take Two)

Well, so much for vacation... I am stranded without a car and a phone at the moment (long story, but let's just say it has something to do with my new found wedding assistant...) ;)

Anyway, I decided to get some work done while I'm waiting... I hope you guys like this shoot as much I do. I was really excited when I saw the images on my laptop!
________________________

Well, this was the second portion of Rachel's shoot. Her original shoot was rained out, and we were forced to move the outdoors shoot to a later date. We were very lucky... thunderstorms came through about 9am, but by 10:00 when we met for our shoot in downtown Birmingham, there wasn't a cloud in the sky!

Well, here are my favorites from the session... (warning: I liked a lot of them!)

Enjoy!

Beth



(While Rachel makes this look easy, believe me, it's not! This was quite the balancing act!)

(And no, I didn't enhance the color of her eyes in this picture... I increased the saturation on the entire picture, and did a quick unsharp mask to make them pop, but the color was left alone. Aren't they gorgeous???)





(Is it just me, or does anyone else see the resemblance to Ms. Ferguson???)

1 comments:

Dayna said...

gorgeous! just stunning!