Monday, June 23, 2008

The (New and Improved) Vandeveegaete Family

This is one of my favorite families to shoot. Partially because they are a lot of fun... and partially becuase mom is one of my very closest friends. Recently, "Team Vandeveegaete" went up a member. They are now blessed with a newborn and a two year old. (They are not bored...!) :)

I got to spend a lot of time with Dad during the shoot, and we got some great pictures of him and his newest son. I always spend a lot of time with Dad and his bigger features against a new baby's tiny delicate features. I think it just makes for great photographs...

The oldest son is a ham, and he posed for us in sunglasses, with various props, and was obviously very proud of his new little brother.

Here are some of my favorites from today's session...

Enjoy!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, you've outdone yourself again! Masterpieces! That Blake sure is a HAM! The photographs of Grant are just beautiful I especially love the one of Scott, Grant & myself! Thank you - you are awesome. Hugs - Nicci

Anonymous said...

Oh the one of Grant in Scott's arms is phenomenal too. And you've captured the essence of our "big" surfer boy!