Tuesday, June 24, 2008


I have been waiting for this, without saying anything on the blog, but today it happened! Today, the ten-thousandth person logged on to our website. I have been counting ever since the new website went up earlier the year. I can't believe it...10,000 hits!!!

So, as a way of saying thanks, we are giving away free vouchers for a free 5x7 until we reach the 11,000 mark. (But hurry! Our website generally gets about 100-200 hits a day!) The coupons can be used in conjunction with other coupons and are valid until December 1, 2008. To get your copy of the coupon, send a message with "Free 5x7" in the title to beth@bethmerritt.com.

Thank you to everyone for checking in so often! It's fun to have people I bump into tell me about my shoots and about some of the crazy pictures I take!

:)

Beth

2 comments:

Dayna said...

congratulations!!! thats awesome!!! You are truly have an eye!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth! You are a very gifted photographer!