Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Congratulations Mel and Shannon!

On Saturday, two of my closest friends got married.. and you'll never guess who they had shoot the wedding!!?? ;)

Lee was an usher in the wedding... so, my usual second shooter was gone. But Tristan Hall, my assistant, stepped in and did an amazing job! The first and last two pictures were taken by Tristan.


She was an absolutely gorgeous bride...


The cake was very cool - and very good. Although I never got to sample a piece, I heard more than a couple people commenting on how good it was.


I know, I just love this shot - but with the sun and the rays of light coming through the trees, it makes it even better!

A random shot during the ceremony...

Just absolutely totally in love... This is how these guys look most of the time!

Congratulations Mel an Shannon - I am so happy for you both!!!!

0 comments: