Monday, June 23, 2008

The Phillips Family

Well, I had to wait to post this shoot, because this was the bait to get my sister-in-law Angie to come to the suprise party. Angie thought that the shoot was yesterday, but it had actually happened a week ago. ;)

Mom and Dad are good friends of ours, and we have known them for many years. (Angie and I went to school with her.)

Well, now she has a darling little girl, and I was very flattered when she asked me to take pictures of them. She is a very cute little girl, and I couldn't believe how peaceful she was!

Here are some of my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!



This watch was given to Dad on his wedding day by Mom... it looks so big on her! :)
Awake one minute...
...asleep the next. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how beautiful,, Madison is one of a kind and mom and dad are wonderful as well.

Love grandpa