Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pregnancy Shots

About a month ago, I partnered up with a wonderful graphic designer named Melissa. She’s wonderfully talented, and has allowed me to really focus (no pun intended) on what I do best – which is taking pictures. Melissa will be handling much of the album design, card design, and other informational pieces that leave the studio.

Recently, Melissa looked at my website and asked me about pregnancy shots, and if I had done them. (She is pregnant and due in only a couple months.) I previously didn’t mention pregnancy shots on my website – mainly because these shots are generally so private. I really didn’t have any examples to show to the general public because I believe very strongly in guarding my client’s privacy.

However, Melissa, being her wonderfully adventurous self, cheerfully said “you can post mine on the Internet”. So, thanks to Melissa, here are some examples of the pregnancy work I do behind the scenes. I have also updated by website to include these photographs.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot…

Enjoy!

Beth






0 comments: