Friday, February 8, 2008

E-mail is working... kinda

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response regarding the website! I really loved looking through so many photos and remembering all the fun sessions. Entering the data... well, that wasn't quite as fun. But in the end, it was worth it.

So, e-mail is working finally. If you use the website "CONTACT FORM", I will get your message. If you send a message to beth@bethmerritt.com, I will also get your message. However, I won't get it for a little while. For some reason, my Blackberry isn't getting the messages yet. (Hopefully this will be fixed by Monday.)

March and April are beginning to fill up, so for those of you looking for a session in the near future, please call soon to ensure you can get in. (I have two conventions in March, so scheduling is a little tight!)

Okay, off to my brother's house for dinner! (Albeit a late dinner - yikes!)

Have a good weekend!

Beth

0 comments: