Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dancing in the Studio...!

On Saturday morning, I met a new family. This family was a bundle of energy – and we had a blast in the studio. Their little girl was showing me her dance moves, and I have to say, she has the most unbelieveable personality. Outgoing, but not overbearing – just plain cute! (hence the reason, I chose that caption on the picture below.) As you know, I don’t generally put together collages unless there is a string of pictures that is just screaming to be put together. Well, this little girl’s dance moves definitely warranted a collage!

The entire family was just plain fun and really made my job easy. (I had the kids making faces at mom and dad while they were getting their pictures done. The little boy did such a good job, that his cheeks were bright red from making all the funny faces. It was really cute.)

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the shoot…

Enjoy!

Beth











0 comments: