Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gina Alexander Purses!


I am proud to announce that Beth Merritt Photography has been selected by the very chic Gina Alexander, Inc. to offer the Gina Alexander product line to her clientele. Gina Alexander, Inc manufactures designer purses with custom-designed photographs. These purses are carried by the likes of Faith Hill, Jennifer Lopez, and Fergie, and are truly the highest quality bag of this kind available in the industry.

Gina Alexander screens photography companies heavily before they allow a company to sell their product, and I was really flattered when they accepted my application.

Here are some pictures of their wonderful product:






Interested in seeing your children on a sample bag? I will be ordering samples for the studio this week. If you'd like to see a bag custom designed with your pictures on it, send me an e-mail. You'll be under no obligation to buy it. But hurry with your request... I'm only getting four studio samples! ;)

Have a good evening!

Beth

0 comments: