Sunday, February 17, 2008

Beth is away February 25-March 2



Before I forget, I wanted to make sure to notify folks that I will be out of town at a photography convention from Monday February 25th to Sunday March 2nd. I will be in class almost all week, and will be in the middle of no where in North Carolina. I have been told cellphone (and thus Blackberry) coverage is spotty at best.

If you have an issue that requires some urgency, please try to let me know by Thursday of this week, so that I can meet your needs in a timely manner.

This week is getting really busy. (I have shoots or meetings with clients pretty much every day this week!) However, there are still a couple of openings, including time for in-studio shoots and ordering sessions. So, please call early!

By the way, the convention is with four of the best female photographers in the Unites States. They are incredible photographers, and I am so excited to be spending an entire week with them... (Who knows, after this I may have you guys doing really funky stuff during our outdoor sessions this spring!?! Just kidding!)

Take care...

Beth

0 comments: