Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Website this week!

So, I finally finished the website and submitted it for final posting on the Internet. I fully expect that it'll be uploaded in just a couple of days. (I am really excited about this!)

A couple of notes about the website:

  • Client galleries will be inside this website. No more going to another website, fumbling through multiple passwords, or getting those awful e-mail reminders!
  • I have started a client referral program that I am really excited to unveil. I am flattered by the trememndous response I've had from word of mouth referrals, and now I have a way to say thank you. Details about this new program will be listed in the new website.
  • I have created a new program which I am calling "Bebe Sessions". This special "Bebe Sessions” package includes three one-hour studio sessions within the year (i.e. Newborn, 6-9 months, and 12 months). This important package is offered for a very special rate of $150, and is only available to six new babies per month.
  • I still plan on running the "8x10 Promotion". If your picture is featured on the gallery, I'lll give you a free 8x10. I thought this would be a fun way to introduce my new site! So, if you see your picture on my website, send me a message through the Contact Form. Include a description of the picture you would like, and I'll order it for you right away.
Here's a snapshot from the Home page:



Okay, time to get ready for a Superbowl party!

Have a great evening...

Beth

1 comments:

Stacia said...

Hello Beth,

I just wanted to say how excited I am about your new "Bebe Program" Since I'm expecting my second and last (ha) in September. So now Sydney will have a picture buddie. Looking forward to the new site.

Thanks for all the great pictures
Stacia McNeil