Wednesday, February 6, 2008

NEW WEBSITE... It's up!

Hello everyone!

I am very happy to report that the new website is up and running!

There are still a few quirks that I need to smooth out, but I will get to them over the next couple days. All the 'goodies' about referral programs for families and high school seniors, as well as the new Bebe Sessions, are included in the new website.

I hope you like the new site as much as I do. While it is similar to the old one in some ways, in others it is far superior. (No more unsolicited e-mails from web hosting companies, and music that actually plays!)

The site will port over the next 72 hours. So, if weird things are happening (like the site randomly disappears), I have been told that that is normal. Also, I have lost all e-mail over this time. If you need me, I am going to ask that you call me by phone at 248-425-6008 or send me a text page with the information you need. Thanks for your patience...!

Don't forget about the 8x10 promotion! (Read below for more information on how to get your free 8x10.)

Okay, time for bed... Have a good night!

Beth

0 comments: