Saturday, April 19, 2008

Unbelievable Eyes

Folks, check out who walked into my studio this morning! The minute I saw this little man and his jaw-dropping eyes, I was literally giddy. This little guy is a photographer's dream... good natured, and willing to put up with us photographing him for almost an hour. (That's a long time for a baby!)

His whole family came for the shoot. His mom is a friend of a friend and received a gift certificate for her shower present. I had heard a lot about her, but had never had the pleasure of meeting her. There are some people you meet that are just nice. I compare them to Melanie on "Gone with the Wind". She is like that...just the sweetest, most genuine person you'd ever hope to meet in your life. (Shelli, Tina, Nicci... if you are reading this, you guys are also like that...) It was the family's demeanor, along with those killer eyes that made this shoot extra special.

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. I smile every time I look at them!

;)

Have a good night!

Beth







0 comments: