Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Communion

Earlier this morning, I had the pleasure of taking pictures of a little girl that our family has known for a long time. It was her first communion.

As a matter of fact this family was the second or third family I had ever shot. I remember that I used a wrinkled sheet, some off camera speedlights and zero posing technique. The family pictures were pitiful. Two years later... and about 20 classes and a hundred shoots later, I was excited to work with them again. This time in a studio with strobes and softboxes. I hope they think they see a slight improvement in my work! (I'll have to see if I can dig up the old pictures and post them. You guys would laugh!)

Well the shoot went great, and this little lady looked absolutely breathtaking in her dress. Her socks and her gloves all had special lace... and everything was perfect.

Here are some of my favorites from the session....

Enjoy!

Beth






0 comments: