Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hockey Tigers Fans

Question: How do you confuse a Tiger's fan? A: Write "Hockey" on the back of your jersey.

So many drunken Tiger's fans comment "ha ha... they have the wrong sport on the back of their jersey!". Well, folks... meet my brother and his wife. That's right: my maiden name was Hockey. And believe it or not, it was never a big deal until it got put on the back of our Tiger's jerseys!

So, if you happen to see a bunch of "Hockey" jerseys at the Tiger's game... go say hi. You just found my family. And they are very nice, I promise you ;)

The Hockey and Merritt jerseys... (Yes, I have a Merritt one that I wear to the games...) ;)



A disgruntled Tiger's fan. (I think this picture is hilarious.) We lost yesterday. 0-5 record for 2008. Not good.


This is my cousin Josh and his fiancee Suzanne. They are getting married in June and are from Buffalo. We dragged them here to celebrate via a Tiger's game and some Irish music at the Old Shillelagh. It was lots of fun.

This is me and my husband Lee. He is actually making fun of me in this picture.


So, that's it. This is my family in a nutshell. So now when you see a Tiger's Hockey jersey, you'll have the inside scoop!

Have a great day!

Beth

PS: I do have some pictures to post from shoots this weekend... they will probably be up later today or tomorrow.

0 comments: