Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Accessories!

Today I got in the rest of my studio samples for my new line of photo accessories! People have already been commenting on the handbags in the studio, and since the jewelry arrived today, I thought it would be best if I actually posted pictures of the product.

Now I have to admit, I am not a commercial photographer, (so please forgive the images below!) But I am fairly practical, and I like to know what size things are when I see them in a picture. For this reason, I tried to include a rose in almost every picture so you might get a clue how as to the size of the items in the pictures.

All in all, I am really blown away by the quality that the bags and jewelry are made with. The jewelry is absolutely exquisite, and feels very substantial when held. And as an avid sewer, I am really impressed with the craftsmanship of the bags. The seams and attention to detail are amazing. I now understand why these bags are not available to all photographers, but only a select few in each state. (They carefully screen each photographer's work before selecting their merchandisers.)

If anyone would like additional information, please shoot me an e-mail at beth@bethmerritt.com. I would be happy to explain the different options.

So, anyway... happy browsing! (Here is my best attempt at commercial photography! Feel free to chuckle!)

:)

Have a good night!

Beth




1 comments:

Dayna said...

oh my gosh i love the bags!!!!!! those are great!