Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sacramento, CA

Greetings from Sacramento, CA! I am here for a photography workshop. Long story short, I booked a convention in April, (and paid for it in full) only to realize that I am supposed to be in Eastern Europe that week. (Big, expensive whoops!)

I checked out the workshop schedule, and found a earlier workshop in Sacramento. And then I found airfare for $179 round-trip. THEN I realized I would be right by Napa. And that was all the convincing I needed. So, basically I am here for a workshop that I could have attended in Michigan. However instead, I am three time zones away in California because I can't enter a date in my calendar correctly - and the idea of drinking red wine in 70 degree weather was too good to pass up!

So far, Sacramento has been wonderful. As you may or may not know, I am a morning person. I usually wake up about 5 or 5:30... and by far my favorite part of the day is sunrise. This morning, I forced myself to sleep in until 8:30EST/5:30 PST... and this was what I woke up to. Love it.



So, I will have lots to tell tomorrow. (Wait until you see what I am about to do! I need my head checked.) Let's just say that today will be one of the days I remember when I am 90 years old and in my rocking chair... I promise to post the pictures.

I promise to write soon!

Beth

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, can't wait to see the pics from your bungee jump from the the tip of the Tower Bridge! Enjoy... -CGS