Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shindeldecker Crew

Okay, as a rule I don't post names on the blog, but I know lots of folks that follow this blog know the Shindeldeckers. They live in Chicago and came in for their daughter's one year photo shoot (which was very humbling!)

What I got when they walked in, I was not at all expecting. She was only one year old, can say anything from cat, shoes, sock, soft (<---this one really shocked me), and none of my little one year old tricks worked. I would hide something, and she would notice it missing. And she didn't sit down. EVER. I had to use an old trick I usually use on pets to get her to stay in one spot. Friends, Scott and Andrea are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e with this one. If they ask you to babysit, don't plan on doing it alone! ;) All that said, the shoot was fun! We were able to do tons of stuff, and she was pooped in the end. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot...

Enjoy!

Beth

cuddled up in Daddy's arms...






mad that we are telling her to please stop tyring to pet the fish... hilarious!


still determined to pet the fish...

sportin' the accessories...

A serious moment...

and finally, dancing in her tutu... (you might have to click on this to actually see it.)
This is a quote from Mom and Dad's favorite musical artist, Will Hoge. Note: As a rule, I watermark my collages to protect them from other photographers who would try to take my work and claim it as their own. (Yes, it is sad, but this actually happens...) But in this case, I destroyed the image completely if I put the logo on it, so no logo for once!

1 comments:

Dayna said...

Beth your pictures amaze me every time I look at them! You truly have a gift!! I hope that I can get my neice in there one of these days so you can capture the beauty that she holds. I love the dancing sequence, its a moment of a life time to catch such an experience on camera!

Bravo my dear you are truly fabulous!