Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tiffany's Baby... 6 months later!

Remember this image of the sleeping baby in the Tiffany's box? Well, she's older now... a lot older. On Friday, I was visited for her six month shoot.


I have to say, I have become very fond of this baby. She just smiles at everyone. Morning or night - she is always smiling. Her mom is a good friend of mine, and so we get to spend lots of time trying out new things. Mom is an extremely talented graphics artist at Cranbrook - and because she is an artist, she lets me try just about anything!

Here are my favorites from the shoot...

Enjoy!

Beth


"What are you lookin' at???" ;)

One thing I love about mom is that she always brings along important family "props". This bird is in this little girl's room and was given by her grandmother, so this picture will have a sentimental meaning in the future. Yes, I have pretty props around the studio, but props that mean something are always so much better...!

(By this time she liked the outfit.)




These are the wings mom brought to put on her at infant shoot. It puts in perspective how much bigger she is!


0 comments: