Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Hsu Family

Later on Saturday I was visited by the Hsu family....all of them! One of the members of the Hsu family, Angie, is married to my brother. So, needless to say, I know the Hsu family well.

Actually, Vic (the guy in the last picture) was the person that helped me buy my first digital SLR and taught me a great deal about cameras. He's also the one that I worked with to shoot my very first wedding. (Which we shot on Auto/Aperture priority TTL... hee hee... a definite no-no for pros because of all the post editing work. I think I spent about three weeks editing that wedding. It took forever...) We have learned a lot since that first wedding!

The original shoot was supposed to be for Angie's sister-in-law who had come in from California, but it kind of morphed into something bigger. Hence the reason there is a lot of focus on the little girl and her parents. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot... Enjoy!

Beth








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth, You do such incredible work. So very Emotional. They're just beautiful. I especially love the whole Hsu family (no Pete?) walking in the woods. I LOVE that.

Cheers, you do damn good photography for an engineer.

Jane Syzdek

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are beautiful photos! While you're subjects are, of course, beautiful themselves, what amazing captures of them. Thanks for sharing, and maybe I can set up with you to do a sitting with my kids and I sometime when we're back in Detroit.