Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Knoeller Family

About 9:30 yesterday, I left my house prepared for torrential downpours and frigid weather. I had four hours of shooting on location, and it was cold outside!

It wound up that the local weather forecasters were wrong about getting rain on Saturday. (Is it me or does it seem like we live in an area where they can't ever predict the weather?... hmmmn... well, we won't go there I guess.) Anyway, they were right about it being cold and windy. As most of you know, I love wind. It allows me to do a lot more with the pictures.

Anyway, at 10:00 I was met by the Knoeller family. We went on a short hike and shot pictures at a bunch of different locations. Staying active for key so we didn't freeze! The family was great about the cold weather, and we wound up getting some really great shots.

Here are some of my favorites from the session... Enjoy!

Beth







0 comments: